So you’ve decided you want some custom discs - for your team, league, tournament, or even just yourself. You've also decided that you want to give back to the sport by ordering ARIA discs, and you know that we'll donate one disc for every ten you order through our donation model. You’ve come to the right place!
Ordering lots of discs, and deciding what to put on them, can be daunting. So we’ve compiled a list of the steps you’ll take from inspiration to your new discs arriving at your door.
Let’s get started!
Step 1: Art.
Time: As long as you need!
If you’re going to buy discs, they need to look good. Whether you have a fully-formed logo in a vector file ready to go, or a vague idea that you drew on a napkin, our graphic design team is here to help. Send us whatever you’ve got, and we’ll work on it for free until you’re happy with it!
- Lines/printed areas should be no wider than a US penny and no thinner than a paperclip wire.
- For two-color prints, the colors must be separated by a white space of about a paperclip wire width.
- For a list of available colors, see this page.
- The final design needs to be in a vector format - we can help you with that, or you can do it yourself, it's up to you! To learn more about vectorizing your artwork, check out this guide.
Step 2: You approve the design, and we work out the details.
Time: One email.
We’ll need to know:
- What color(s) you’d like your design,
- How many discs you want (Standard minimum order quantity of 100 discs for custom designs),
- When you need your discs,
- And where you need the discs to go, for shipping calculations.
Step 3: We send you your invoice.
Time: One more email.
Pricing varies depending on order quantity, amount of colors (each requires a one-time setup fee), applicable discounts, and final destination. Artwork assistance, printing, and handling are always free!
Once you pay it, we’re ready for step 4!
Step 4: Production begins!
Time: 2-3 weeks.
This is where the magic happens, and that logo that came to you in a dream gets printed on crisp white 175g discs. They're USAU and WFDF approved, and game-ready for every level of play.
Step 5: We send you your discs.
This takes a varying amount of time, depending on distance to be shipped, deadlines, and international considerations. But we’ll get your discs to you as fast as possible once they’re produced, and we’ll keep you in the loop the whole way.
Step 6: Your discs arrive. Joy ensues.
And that's it! Ready to order?